COVID19 AFFECT ON EMPLOYMENT
It's been 8 days on lockdown and my jobs have been affected, too risky with Coronavirus so hope after this lockdown is over the people I've been doing Community Support for will like me to return. Watch this space.
Despite losing work (hope it's only temporary), work recruitment agencies are crying out for healthcare/community support workers and essential cleaners too. I've applied for some positions in both areas so play the waiting game. My disadvantage will be not driving and risk using bus for transport despite taking precautions it's still risk of COVID19.
Wait and see what happens 🤔
https://www.trademe.co.nz/c/jobs/article/what-does-covid-19-mean-for-job-hunting-in-nz-?utm_source=tm-mk-jobs619&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=202004&utm_content=profile-image&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTVdReE9EYzFaREJs
WVRkaSIsInQiOiJvU1N6MXVsNWZ6aU5zdmFhaUpHa1wvdCtZSHRMYWprUk9xc2pNaEtWREY5dTRVZUZXNzFZU3BaTmV5Mk1FVjdIc1VUWWJmK1RyaW9DRDVpZjBETmhZS3doaXowdTR0MVV6ZmFySFwvRmFsb2RNbHdwR01LYitFNUI3Rkt6TjZNMjNjIn0%3D
LOCKDOWN DAY 23
Going through process of applying with Ministry of Health Beyond Recruitment for any suitable Careworking positions 🤞
LEVEL 2 LOCKDOWN
No luck getting any work through Beyond Recruitment.
https://www.seek.co.nz/career-advice/has-covid-19-impacted-your-work-here-are-your-rights?tracking=PSM-FCB-SOP-VSRMay20CA-2610ST-24395&utm_campaign=SocialAlwaysOn&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=PaidSocialMedia&utm_content=VisitshareR
Despite losing work (hope it's only temporary), work recruitment agencies are crying out for healthcare/community support workers and essential cleaners too. I've applied for some positions in both areas so play the waiting game. My disadvantage will be not driving and risk using bus for transport despite taking precautions it's still risk of COVID19.
Wait and see what happens 🤔
https://www.trademe.co.nz/c/jobs/article/what-does-covid-19-mean-for-job-hunting-in-nz-?utm_source=tm-mk-jobs619&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=202004&utm_content=profile-image&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTVdReE9EYzFaREJs
WVRkaSIsInQiOiJvU1N6MXVsNWZ6aU5zdmFhaUpHa1wvdCtZSHRMYWprUk9xc2pNaEtWREY5dTRVZUZXNzFZU3BaTmV5Mk1FVjdIc1VUWWJmK1RyaW9DRDVpZjBETmhZS3doaXowdTR0MVV6ZmFySFwvRmFsb2RNbHdwR01LYitFNUI3Rkt6TjZNMjNjIn0%3D
LOCKDOWN DAY 23
Going through process of applying with Ministry of Health Beyond Recruitment for any suitable Careworking positions 🤞
LEVEL 2 LOCKDOWN
No luck getting any work through Beyond Recruitment.
https://www.seek.co.nz/career-advice/has-covid-19-impacted-your-work-here-are-your-rights?tracking=PSM-FCB-SOP-VSRMay20CA-2610ST-24395&utm_campaign=SocialAlwaysOn&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=PaidSocialMedia&utm_content=VisitshareR
8 SEPTEMBER 2021
Still in level 2 lockdown means wearing a mask/face covering on bus 🚍and at work. Wearing a mask most of today made me more tired than usual, the crap wet/windy weather didn't help either🌬️🌧️. I got through the day listening to my fav music🎧🎶
Good to be at work even in level 2 😷
3 MARCH 2022
The above link shows how COVID19 has affected people's roles in particular jobs. E.g the businesses that are required to wear mask etc.
10 MARCH 2022
Omnicron is alive and out in community, its affect on employment is skeleton staff, meaning high workloads compensating for less staff numbers doing different shifts not to become a close contact with someone with Covid and have to isolate 10 days at home till they test negative.
Stocktake work has been a lot, worked 6 hours shift the other night due to staff shortages thanks to Omnicron. I'm grateful for the ongoing work just challenging with extra workload 🥵 After 4 months no stocktake I was out of practice and made mistakes at the start, however improved towards the end despite feeling hot and bothered wearing my mask, struggling to breathe 😷
27 JUNE 2022
Had the biggest stocktake yesterday 8 hrs 😮 Turns out the store was closing down so all staff from the store and RGIS were there. Upon my arrival I was asked for my Vaccine Pass. I was caught by surprise when asked, thought this crap was over. I've done other stocktake jobs and no Vaccine Pass was asked for. Will be interesting to see if I'm asked for my Vaccine Pass next job. Lucky I hadn't deleted it off my phone.
13 AUGUST 2022
Can't believe with some stocktake jobs we still have to show our vaccine pass, it's expired but still acceptable to do the work. I'm over this discrimination crap still going on. Looking forward to the next election to vote this government out, hoping they don't get back in and another party takes over and does better by removing mask mandates and vaccine passes, to make it our choice as it once was before all this 🤬
I'm fed up everytime I go out and about to have to wear my exemption like a leash round my neck so noone bothers me for not wearing a mask. On the bus still some drivers wear masks, a majority of passengers wear masks, except for me with my exemption. When will this crap end we've been dealing with it for 3 YEARS NOW🙄
Comments
Post a Comment