New Job Vacancy

Long time no blog and now a new job opportunity for another private clean. Had the job interview tonight and start Friday on a 2 week trial. To have a chance at this job my currently weekly clean has changed days, I don't drive and need hubby to drive me to this new job since it would be 3 buses to catch meaning 80 minutes so no way. So with support of hubby providing me with transport I've got a chance to have another private clean.

Reason I'm looking for more private cleans is 'cos all motels have no work during winter and it's just casual work so only get it when they have it.

Looking forward to Friday. FYI This job came through Neighbourly, in fact all my cleaning jobs have been through Neighbourly, great site to find work. Click this link if you'd like to join Neighbourly https://www.neighbourly.co.nz/join/6bhnp6

1 JUNE 2018

Wow talk about feeling overwhelmed! I kept looking at clock making sure I was on time, I went over by 1/2 hour spent vacuuming, the cleaning just took 3 hours. It's a HUGE HOUSE definitely feel I earned my pay, even better the lady is very happy with my clean, just got to work on getting it all done on time, its expected to go over time on first day not knowing how long things will take and how to get everything done too. Challenge accepted. I got to use a vacuum hose and it gets plugged into wall and automatically turns on, just means pulling a long hose and no actual cleaner fantastic invention.

 
 
 
16 JULY 2018
 
My private clean is going well, lady I clean house for is very appreciative, feels great to be contributing financially too :)
 
Thanks to Neighbourly I now do 2 private cleans weekly and motel cleaning when required. One thing I've learned is when you have a job never let it go 'cos getting work is damn hard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Careers Advice